QIDI X-Plus 2 3D Printer b'Nylon/Karbonju ta' Grad Industrijali – UE 🇪🇺 – GEEKBUYING | €426 BISS b'Kupun Esklusiv
[IN EUROPE – EU] Get the QIDI X-Plus 2 3D Printer with Industrial Grade Nylon/Carbon fiber/PC high precision printing, of 270x200x200mm for a discounted price of €426 ONLY bil-kupun esklussiv tagħna!
* Jekk jogħġbok innota that this coupon is valid ONLY FOR 🇪🇺 EUROPE 🇪🇺 with tax-free and fast shipping from European warehouses. To know more about GeekBuying Warehouse and Customs TAX, visit HERE
Għal aktar Kupuni tal-GeekBuying ikklikkja - HERE
Ħarsa ġenerali tal-prodott
The QIDI X-Plus 2 3D Printer features a newly upgraded dual-gear extruder with two sets of QIDI third-generation extruder assembly with different capabilities that provide better heat dissipation, higher feeding torque, and less clogging. With Extruder A, you can print general materials like PLA, ABS, and TPU while Extruder B is for advanced materials such as Nylon, Carbon Fiber, and PC.
The printer has two different ways of placing the Filament: outside for smooth printing of PLA, TPU, and PETG filament while inside is for advanced materials like Nylon, Carbon Fiber, and PC that require enclosed constant temperature printing.
The printer comes with a Double Z-axis, which is more stable and solid for large-size prints. The innovative design of a double z-axis motor structure with 4 pieces imported 10MM axis makes the maximum print size of 10.6”x7.9”x7.9” (270(L) X 200(W) X 200(H)mm).
The QIDI X-Plus 2 3D Printer also features a Filament Runout Sensor & Resume Printing Function that makes printing easier, preventing printing failures, and saving time and filaments while printing.
It has a 4.3-inch touchscreen, making it more intuitive, more precise, and easier to operate, and QIDI Print Slicer software version 6.3.1 that provides a smarter and more convenient interface. It has a lifetime free compatibility with all QIDI printers and is an alternative to paid software.
The printer also comes with a double-sided PEI plate that is movable and curved, making it more convenient to remove the model after printing and meanwhile can minimize the damages or offsets to the build plate.
Pros and Cons of QIDI X-Plus 2 3D Printer
- Industrial Grade 3D printer with high-precision Nylon/Carbon fiber printing
- Dual-gear extruder assembly with two different capabilities
- Two different ways of placing the Filament for smooth printing
- Double Z-axis that makes large prints more stable and solid
- Filament Runout Sensor & Resume Printing Function
- 4.3-inch touchscreen display and QIDI Print Slicer software version 6.3.1
- Double-sided PEI plate that minimizes damages to the build plate
- Expensive compared to other 3D printers in the market.
- A little noisy during operation.
- Issues with software compatibility that requires downloading the latest version on the QIDI official website.
Storja tal-Prezzi tal-Kupuni
Storja tal-Prezzijiet għal QIDI X-Plus 2 3D Printer, Grad Industrijali, Nylon/Fibra tal-Karbonju/PC Stampar ta' Preċiżjoni Għolja,...
|Kurrenti Prezz||€426.00||Marzu 24, 2023|
|L-ogħla prezz||€596.00||Jista 25, 2023|
|Irħas Price||€426.00||Settembru 17, 2023|
L-aħħar bidliet fil-prezz
|€426.00||Settembru 17, 2023|
|€439.00||Awissu 7, 2023|
|€596.00||Jista 25, 2023|
KUPONI ANTIKHawnhekk nippubblikaw il-kupuni skaduti, imma tista' tipprovahom xorta waħda (mill-eqdem sa l-aktar ġdid): 7FCNGXZ7EG, GKB3D06, QIDIXPL